You are an athletic girl and despite the efforts you have not managed to eliminate all the fat you have left, do not despair, you can still change some things of your diet to get rid of the rebellious parts of your body that makes it difficult for you when it comes to putting your bikini on at the beach. See also more bonuses here.
1. Start the day with a lemon juice on an empty stomach. Lemon is a good diuretic and helps prevent fluid retention, it also increases energy and helps cleanse toxins and purify the body, favoring the metabolism of extra fats.
2. Incorporate foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids into your diet each day. Although it may seem like a contradiction, these fatty acids help you burn fats and you can find them in foods like blue fish (herrings, sardines, mackerel, salmon, emperor, etc.) and in walnuts and flax seeds.
3. Alternate different types of tea and infusions throughout the day . Red tea for breakfast, green tea for lunch, rooibos tea for training, and chamomile or after-dinner honey. Unsweetened teas do not provide calories and instead have phytonutrients that improve metabolism and digestion, favoring weight loss.
4. Before you train, eat a fruit. Between 10 and 15 minutes before the gym or swimming, going out with the bike or running eat a banana, some grapes, an apple, etc. The fruit that you digest better in a short time. The contribution of energy and vitamins and minerals helps you train more intensely and burn more fats per exercise.
5. Eat an apple a day at least . Apples with skin are one of the most popular fruits and with more advantages when it comes to losing weight, they provide soluble fiber to fill you up and potassium helps you eliminate fluids. In addition, they have the advantage that they take up little space in your bag and can be taken anywhere.
6. A natural yogurt or two a day. Natural yogurts without sugar are the best source of live bacteria to repopulate your intestinal flora, not only help you to digest and improve absorption, but also help you eliminate gas and your belly. If you go to bed every day with a few inches more waist than when you wake up, nothing better than eating yogurt after dinner or between hours to lose your belly.
There are many more bonuses to these simple habits than just losing weight. They will improve your overall health, give you more energy and help you to stay in a good mood throughout the day. Be sure to follow all of the tips above and you’ll lose that pesky belly that just won’t seem to go away in no time at all. Remember that you should use these tips alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise for the best results if you want to lose weight and get fit.